Profession: Licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapist
- Educational Background/Training: I attended Body Therapy Institute in Siler City, NC and received additional training in myofascial work.
- Years of Practice: 5
- Specialties: Stretches & joint mobilizations, working out knots. I love helping my guest’s pain go away.
- Future focuses: Ashiatsu, Shiatsu, Prenatal, Lomi Lomi
- Why did you get into your profession? I originally began my career because I wanted to help people in ways that don’t involve medicine, and have more flexibility to travel, which is easier to do as a massage therapist.
- What is your favorite SRC service to perform? Why? The Relieve service, because I get to focus on specific concerns and help relieve an ache or pain.
- What is your favorite service to receive outside of your specialty? Our Enzyme Facial! It’s really relaxing, like a massage for my face, and at the same time helps to balance out my skin tone.
- What is your favorite thing to do when you aren’t at SRC? Spending time with my friends, singing & dancing, or relaxing at home watching a good series on Netflix.
- Featured Service: Relieve Massage
Book Gabi’s favorite service & receive 20% off!